Creative IT Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that Creative IT sell, is covered by our standard 12 months RTB (Return To Base Warranty) (unless you have selected a longer warranty period on your order). Under this guarantee, Creative IT will, either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- Creative IT is notified as soon as the buyer first discovers any such defects.
- The product must be returned with proof of purchase.
- Creative IT will issue a replacement product of equivalent quality.
- A refund can be obtained for an item that is found to be faulty, as described by the Sale of Goods Act. Please return the faulty item to our warehouse including:
– A valid receipt/proof of purchase
– Within 12 months of purchase
– In the same condition in which it was bought
N.B. Refunds are at the discretion of Creative IT. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Examination by Creative IT of such goods shall disclose to its satisfaction that such defects exist and have not been caused by, including but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation or handling, or by repair or alteration not effected by Creative IT. In the case where damage has been caused by the customer, Creative IT may refuse to offer a replacement product.
- Warranty does not cover viruses or any issues occurring with software or hardware incompatibility.
This condition shall not affect the statutory rights of the buyer.
- The company’s liability to the buyer in either contract or tort shall not extend either under this condition or any other provision or in any circumstances at all to indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits sustained by the buyer provided always that this condition shall not exclude or restrict for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- Goods returned must be in the original packaging, undamaged, complete and with all the original manuals and literature supplied with the goods: goods returned not in line with this condition, will, at the companys discretion, be refused or the company will be entitled to charge appropriate packaging, manuals and literature in order to return the goods to the company’s own supplier. The company will be under no liability to the buyer under this clause in respect of goods, which are returned in a damaged condition.
- Creative IT bears no responsibility for any third party data or software on the machine at the time of return.
- Creative IT does not warranty notebook/ laptopbatteries. We do not check the life expectancy of a battery and whilst this is a removable and replaceable part of a portable machine we do not warrant or test these batteries. The functionality is by our technical processes using a PSU (Power Supply Unit). This matter is taken into consideration when pricing these goods for sale.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strikes, lock-outs, riots, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of the company and the company shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
If you have any questions at all with the above and need to talk to someone before you order, please call +353 44 93 81033 and ask to speak to sales.