To initiate a return please contact email@example.com with your order number and the reason for return. Alternatively, you can fill in the contact form below.
Creative IT will provide a 12-month warranty based on the specification of the product. If a product is found to be faulty or defective within 28 days of purchase we will offer a replacement or a full refund of the purchase price less any postage costs. Any time after this we will offer a replacement or repair. The guarantee will only cover manufacturer faults and does NOT cover the following:
- Damage caused by liquid
- Intentional damage
- Damage caused by dropping the product or intentional mistreatment
- Damage caused by attempting to repair or adapt the device by yourself or a third party including jailbreaking and unlocking.
- Improper use of accessories
- Faults or damage that may arise due to normal wear and tear – e.g scratches to touchscreen
- Battery life – We set our acceptable minimum battery health percentage to be 80% of the original manufacturer’s capacity.
- With iPhone XS, XR, 11 & 12, 11 & 12 Pro, and 11 & 12 Pro Max, an “important display message” may appear, this may be due to previous refurbishment processes. This message will appear on the lock screen for 7 days, then appear in the settings for 14 days. The message will disappear after 30 days. This does not affect the functionality of the phone.
IP67 Rated and Water Resistance
- Although the devices are classed as IP67 rated, water damage WILL NOT be covered under our warranty for any device purchased through us. Use in water is up to the user and no liability will be taken for us should any water damage occur during its use in a liquid.
We recommend you keep your invoice safe. We would ask you to provide this as proof of purchase in the event of a claim. If you need to use this guarantee please contact us in the first instance and we will do what we can to help.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GUARANTEE IS ONLY EFFECTIVE FROM THE DATE OF INITIAL PURCHASE – IF EXCHANGES ARE ISSUED THE WARRANTY WILL NOT RESTART FROM THE DATE OF RETURN/EXCHANGE, IT IS ONLY VALID FROM THE DATE OF THE INITIAL PURCHASE FOR A MAXIMUM OF 12 MONTHS AND DOES NOT ROLLOVER.
Any returns that are not faulty or where the buyer changes their mind, there will be a deduction of 7% to cover depreciation and restocking fee along with our initial postage costs.
All warranty on devices is strictly for consumers only. Anyone buying as a wholesale or resale business will be bound by the wholesale terms and conditions and the warranty within this. i.e. 14-day warranty terms.
In order to return your item:
Ensure your item is in safley packed with any warranty labels and other relevant documents enclosed.
Return* your item to:
* We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you with a proof of delivery. We do not accept responsibility for goods that are damaged or lost in transit.
Returns will take approximately 5-10 working days to process once the goods have arrived.