- 1920 x 1080 Full HD 7ms
- 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- Energy Star certified – reduce power consumption
- LED Backlight
- Anti-glare, Pivot Rotation
- USB 2.0 x 3 Two upstream and one downstream
Clear viewing ahead.
Collaborate freely with 178-degree views from almost anywhere in the room thanks to IPS technology. An ample 21.5-inch diagonal screen keeps your work front and center and Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution1 makes your colors and content pop.
Be comfortable and productive with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
Simple, expansive connections.
Enjoy easy connectivity to a range of PCs and devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs. The integrated USB hub keeps everyday devices close at hand with USB connections at the display.
A compact, efficient PC-and-monitor workspace.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.2 Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs.
- Get a display that’s ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered3, and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics. It also has mercury-free display backlights, low halogen4, and arsenic-free display glass.
Your monitor’s new best friend.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Make it yours.
- Customize a complete solution with HP accessories4 designed and tested to work with your display.
Backed by world-class support specialists.
- Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.5
1 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
2 Requires HP PC Mounting Bracket for Monitors, sold separately. See product QuickSpecs for exact PC and thin client compatibility.
3 EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.