Be meeting-ready on a momentâ€™s notice.
– Quickly connect and collaborate, and optimize your virtual communication technologies like Microsoft Lync. The professional-class display plus integrated webcam, speakers, and microphone are ready when you are.
Power through your day in comfort.
– Customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settingsâ€”the most adjustability available on an HP business displayâ€”help you find your sweet spot.
– HP EliteDisplays also meet TCO Certified Edge requirements for innovative products at the forefront of environmental and ergonomic stand design.
Now see everything.
– Get great 178-degree viewing angles views and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Share content, media, and video conferences1 with everyone in the room.
Enhance your view.
– Enjoy crisp, clear content and video from the high contrast ratio and fast response time. Easily connect devices with convenient VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort inputs and the integrated USB hub.
Control your environmental impact.
– Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STARÂ® qualified and EPEATÂ® Gold registered.
– The displays also include mercury-free display backlights, a low halogen design, and arsenic-free display glass.
Meet your monitorâ€™s new best friend.
– Personalize your workspace with resizable screen partitions and work in documents, spreadsheets, and e-mail in separate regions of the screenâ€”at the same timeâ€”with HP Display Assistant software.
– View open applications on all of your connected displays with the expanded toolbar. Help deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if itâ€™s disconnected from a PC without approval.
– Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Services 4 to extend your protection beyond the standard warranty.