- 13.3-inch anti-glare 720p display (1366×768)
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Intel Core I3-2330M 2.20GHz
- Intel QM67 chipset
- Intel HD graphics
- 4GB DDR3-1333MHz RAM (2x4GB max. supported)
- 320GB hard drive
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless network adapter (802.11 a/g/n)
- Integrated Bluetooth 3.0
- Integrated webcam
- 8X DVD-multi and +/- CDRW optical drive
- 1 Year Warranty
- 6-cell 11.1V, 60Wh Li-ion battery
- Weight: 4.02 pounds with 6-cell battery
- Dimensions: 13.19 x 8.79 x 1.00~1.18 inches
1 Year Warranty
Dell Latitude E6320 – 13″ – B – i3 – 4GB – 320GB
– Grade B
– Intel Core I3-2330M 2.20GHz
– 4GB RAM (Up to 16GB)
– 320GB HDD
– Windows 10
– Microsoft Office
– Anti Virus
– 1 Year Warranty
Out of stock
Out of stock
|Laptop Storage Capacity|
|Laptop Display Output|
|Laptop Storage Type|
Features & Design
Ready for work
Whether you’re in the office or on the road, the Dell Latitude™ E6320 laptop is ready to move with you. With its 13.3″ HD LED display and its Intel® Core™ processors, the Latitude E6320 delivers lightweight yet full-performing productivity.
Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this business-rugged laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom with a hard-wearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ casing, a highly durable anodized aluminum display back, a tough powder-coated base and reinforced steel hinges. On the inside, the Latitude E6320 is equipped with a spill-resistant keyboard, a protective LCD seal and a 360-degree bumper for added screen protection that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.
You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit* keyboard along with a variety of battery options and swappable media module options, including optical drives, hard drive, USB 3.0 and battery media modules, that help to keep productivity in full swing.
As a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6320 provides go-anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last — all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
All of our products come with a 12 month warranty. In the unlikley event there is an issue with your product within the first 28 days of you receiving it – we will collect and return your item after repair or replace free of charge with zero fuss. After the 28 days the warranty is RTB (Return To Base) which means you must send it back to us and we will pay for return shipping.
What does the warranty cover?
- If it breaks, we’ll fix it
- If it can’t be fixed, we’ll replace it
- Dedicated irish help line
What is not covered under warranty?
- Product must be returned in the same condition it was supplied
- Accidental damage (including liquid damage) will void your warranty
- Batteries are not covered under warranty
For full warranty information please follow this link
Creative IT offer a first class delivery service. We work hard with An Post as our delivery partners to bring you your order on a 24 hour to 48 hours delivery service anywhere in Ireland. (If the item is in stock). Shipping is free.
Dispatch Processing Time: 24-48 Hours
Once your order has been shipped we will send you your tracking number via email. Your goods will be shipped from Mullingar, Ireland.
An Post will attempt delivery 3 times during the day – If you are not available to accept your parcel An Post will leave a note to collect it at the nearest post office.
Goods normally take
Ireland 1 to 3 working days
UK 3 – 7 working days
Rest of the World 10 to 21 working days
- Grade A will be in excellent condition & have very little signs of use.
- Grade B will be in good overall condition. It will have minor wear. It may also have minor scratches/marks around the surface. The screen may have negligible markings or blemishes markings or blemishes. There will be no physical damage to the device