ThinkPad X1 Carbon
ThinkPad X1 Carbon: World’s Lightest 14″ Business Ultrabook™
Ultrathin. Ultralight. Ultratough. For the average Ultrabook™ these attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless.
Uncompromisingly Thin & Light…
Starting at just 1.18 kg/2.6 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook™ on the planet. And at just 16.5 mm / 0.65 inch thin, it’s extremely portable.
But MIL-SPEC Tough
©Constructed™ with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests—all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, humidity, solar radiation, and fungus. You can rely on ThinkPad despite what life throws your way.
And of course, the full-sized, backlit keyboard is spill-resistant, as you’d expect from a ThinkPad X1 Carbon.
The military specification tests are not intended to be a guarantee of performance under these environmental conditions.X1 Carbon Is Ultrathin, Ultralight, & Ultratough
Connect Anywhere, Anytime…
With 4G LTE-A, you get the fastest, most advanced mobile broadband technology.
But Stay Unplugged
With the X1 Carbon, you can stay connected, yet go unplugged more than all day, as the battery lasts up to 11 hours*.
* Based on testing three different product configurations with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.Stay Unplugged With Up to 11 Hours of Battery Life
The new X1 Carbon features a Windows 10 Pro operating system and up to 6 th generation Intel® 7-6600U with vPro—that means lots of manageability features and enhanced security. And of course the X1 Carbon is Skype for Business-certified, includes integrated speakers with Dolby® audio, and an HD webcam, so conference calls and video chats are a snap.
Ultrafast Storage Options
With ultrafast Samsung PCIe NVMe SSD storage, you can open files and applications more than two times faster than SATA SSD*
* Results represent the overall performance in the Storage Access test, which evaluates storage read / write performance in 10 applications. PCIe NVME SSD is an optional configuration. Products can also be configured with regular PCIe SSD or SATA SSD.X1 Carbon Is Skype for Business Certified
A 2K (2560 x 1440) display and antiglare screen mean text is crisper, images are brighter, and colors are truer. And with IPS technology you can view the screen from nearly 180-degrees. Plus it’s anti-smudge. Also available with FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) display.
Because your data is critical, we’ve enhanced security to keep you safer than ever. The X1 Carbon includes the Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable and accurate than typical swipe readers. Plus, this Ultrabook® also includes Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is a specialized chip designed to secure hardware.The 2K Display Features Brighter Images & Truer Colors
THINKPAD X1 CARBON DATASHEET
- Intel® Core™ i7-6600U Processor
- (4M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz) vPRO + 16GB DDR3 RAM
Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64-bit GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 520 MemoryUp to 16 GB DDR3 Storage
- 256GB SSD PCIe-NVMe OPAL2
Camera / Microphone720p / Digital Array Microphone Dimensions (W x D x H)
- (mm) : 333 x 229 x 16.45
- (inches) : 13.11″ x 9.01″ x 0.65″
WeightStarting at 2.6 lbs (1107 g) Battery** Up to 11 Hours (52 WHr) Security and Manageability
- Kensington® Lock
- Touch Fingerprint Reader
- Intel® vPro™ Technology
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- WiGig 2
- Mini DisplayPort™
- 3 x USB 3.0
- Broadcom Wireless (2×2)AC, Bluetooth Version 4.1
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC(2×2) 8260, Bluetooth Version 4.1 No vPro
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC(2×2) 8260, Bluetooth Version 4.1 vPro
- Intel WiGig18260AC 2×2+BT 4.1
- Sierra Wireless EM7455 Qualcomm
- Snapdragon X7 LTE-A
- Huawei ME906s LTE